There are only a few dishes that are able to perfectly blend sweet, savory, and healthy all into one. One of those is our holiday glazed carrots.
This dish is a quick and easy prep and will leave everyone talking about "those delicious carrots" at the holiday party (next year).
- Wash and slice carrots
- Cut the carrots down the middle
- 3 T olive oil
- 1/2 T garlic powder
- 1/4 T salt
- 1/4 t black pepper
- 1 T rosemary
- 1/4 T paprika
- Mix all ingredients together with the carrots
- Coat all sides of the carrots
- Place all carrots on baking sheet
- Brush remaining mix onto carrots
- Bake for 30-40 minutes on 420 degrees